Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Interview

The interview went well. I am going back tomorrow for a "trial day". I don't need it, well, that's a little cocky, I do need to refresh myself on some of the lines I was less familiar with, like Tri. But she seemed impressed with me, I brought my certificates from Graham Webb and Pureology for advanced product and retail training. So chalk that one up to my former employer. But I was the one who fought to go, even though I am not hair stylist, so chalk THAT one up to me. lol. So here we go, on our way to a job, maybe this will get Matthew off my back. To be completely honest, I am not looking forward to losing my sleep. I guess I will have to start going to bed at 9 pm, so I can continue to get my sleep And I will have to reacquaint myself with standing all day. Anyway, Now I just have the doctor's appointment to get through. I first have to find something to eat! I am starving. I remember when a bowl of Grape Nuts would keep me full all morning through to lunch, not anymore!! Oh well, I may go to Arby's for Market Fresh sandwich. I saw an add for Arby's and the curly fries a couple days ago, and I cant get it out of my head! LOL. That's life I guess.

No comments: