Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Appointment results

Ok, its the moment you have all been waiting for. I went to the doctor today. All is going well. My due date has changed to May 3rd. Baby is about 3.27 cm. The ultrasound was amazing. We got to see AND hear the heartbeat, about 175 beats per minute. I was crying. We have a mover and a shaker. Dr. Ostrand was trying to get a measurement, but she couldn't get all of Cricket in the picture at once cuz of the moving. She would get the head in and then the body would disappear. And then she would get the body and the head would disappear. I have to do a glucose test early, which I figured would happen. And my blood pressure was a little high again, but it always is when they take it at the beginning of the appointment, cuz I don't like to go to the doctor. So usually if they wait till the end of the appointment it will be normal. So I am not too worried about that at this point, but they are going to keep an eye on it, just to be safe. But I feel a million times beer knowing that everything is ok, and being able to see my baby was just the best moment of my life (so far). Just this little amazing, beautiful, little thing. It is just indescribable.

No comments: