Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tooth Watch '08

My poor little baby. He has been working so hard to get these teeth out, but they just wont pop. I can feel them right under the surface, but they wont come out and I know he is hurting. Mom said my first teeth came around 5 1/2 month so I wouldn't be surprised if they show up in the next week, but the poor little guy. He is quite the roller. He tried to roll off the changing table this morning. That was a first. He has never tried to get up over the railings before, so we will be needing to keep a closer eye on him (not that we don't now, we just don't worry about him rolling over the railings!) He LOVES to watch football. He is just absolutely transfixed by it. He is doing pretty good with the cereal. I made it a little thicker this time, and it was a better experience. He is kinda hit and miss on the tongue thing, sometimes he swallows it fine and sometimes he pushes it out with his tongue. But just like everything else, one day at a time. I am not in a hurry to lose these baby days. I have to stop myself when I start wanting him to crawl or whatever. I have to stop wishing his babyhood away, cuz it only lasts for so long. My little Misters is already so big, and I just keep urging him on, trying to move him to the next stage, which is fine for encouragement, but at the same time I don't want to dismiss him being a baby. Or maybe I should say, I don't want to MISS him being a baby. So when he cries I will squeeze him a little tighter, and when he laughs I will laugh with him and I will cherish every moment!

Anyway, we are actively in "Toothy Watch '08" mode so I will keep you updated.

No comments: