Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 01, 2008

Random

We are being flooded by Hayden's drool lately. He is soaking through EVERYTHING! And he has definite white spots on his bottom gums. So I am expecting toofers in the next couple of weeks. But who knows? I've started putting him to bed earlier. He seems to be falling into a 7:30-8 bedtime. Which is good, if we stick with this he will go to bed around 10 pm by the time we go home. Which we can work with. But, again, this causes him to wake up early, like 6:30 am. He is still eating a lot too, so if he is teething it doesn't seem to effecting his appetite yet. He has started doing something a bit more disturbing (to me, anyway) is that he has started waking up crying. Remember that night that I thought he had a nightmare. He has been having that happen a bit more often, lately, which is another reason why I think he may be in a little bit of pain. Plus there was yesterday when he was SOOOO quiet. From 9:30 to noon, he did not make ONE sound. Not a sound out of my little Chatterbox, but he didn't make a sound, he just laid his head on my shoulder and sucked on his Binkie. And EVERYTHING goes in his mouth, everything. Hands, towels, toys, bibs, mommy's hands, your nose if you get too close, kitties if they get too close... the arm of his Bumbo seat, Bernie, His ducky... everything is teething fodder. Even though I have toys in the fridge for him, he doesnt want those he wants everything else.

I have started sorting through my clothes, dividing them into suitcase clothes and TMO clothes. I think for a preliminary division I have done pretty well. I am sure I will have to dwindle it down a little more, but I did pretty well. I will just have to do a lot of laundry till the rest of my clothes come, or until we have a place to have our things delivered to. I am concerned about having a vehicle to drive. We will need something that can make trips to St. Louis, and something reliable for hauling Hayden around. There are just so many things to figure out, but I feel like I am starting the process, so I feel like I am doing something.

No comments: