Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

History Books

Its a little cliche to make a 9-11 entry on 9-11, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I know that 7 years ago, today became my JFK story. You know, everyone knows where they were when they heard that JFK was killed... its the same with the WTC attacks. And I know that in a few years, Hayden is going to learn about it in history, maybe he will have to do a paper, or have a test... And that's when we will tell our story. About how Daddy was enlisted in the AF, but hadnt finished HS yet. I remember, I dont know if he does or not, but I remember him telling me how frustrated he was that he was enlisted, but couldnt actually DO anything. And at that moment, I became a military wife. I wonder if he does remember that? Before he became disenchanted and jaded about the AF. LOL.

No comments: