Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cleaning

The second member of the Cleaning Crew was a bit more cooperative today so we got the upstairs vacuumed and Hayden's and our room cleaned. I didn't get to the bathroom upstairs yet, even though it is probably in the worst need of a good scrubbing. But I go the downstairs bathroom cleaned, it was in a close second. Since Matthew has an exercise this week, I am not going in to work, so this is my best chance to get it done. Oh, and I got the living room dusted, which needed to be done because it hasn't been done since my family got here. So I feel a bit better about getting some things done. I cant say it has calmed he down, but it has helped a bit cuz I am getting things down. I know that I am doing more than i think I am because I keep thinking about the huge picture before us, instead of taking it in sections like I should so I don't get overwhelmed. Which is what is happening. I have that drowning feeling again, but I keep telling myself that one MAJOR weight will be off my shoulders in 9 days. 9 days and this gets erased and I can live like a normal person again. You have NO idea how wonderful that feels. I want to do something special to celebrate... I just want to get this over with... 9 days. Anyway, I have laundry to do so I should go do that. The boys are both asleep, so now is the time to get something done. I am going to make Matthew a bit of lunch for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You've always felt better when you're actually doing something anyway.