Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Stress

I think the stress of this transition is going to give me a heart attack. I cant sleep already, and with the crap going on with Merrill Lynch and stuff, it makes me even more worried about finding a place to live, and I am just really freaking out right now. And with the 24th coming up, I am worried that something is going to go wrong there and I cant find the paper with the phone number to me new "special friend" is cuz I got transferred again a couple of months ago, and I can't find where I put the paper with her contact info on it, so I'm only 85% sure of her name, and I am afraid to call the main office because they are always so mean to me. I know that this is important so I will eventually suck it up and call the office because I have turned this house upside sown trying to find that paper. And the worst part of it is that I said to myself, "I am putting it here, so I know where it is the next time I cant find it." And I have NO idea where that is. My fear is it got thrown away by mistake. Though I cant really believe I would do that. But hen of course I thought I would remember where I put it. But I had to be stupid last week and didn't mail my report in, I don't even remember when I did it, Thursday, I think, I don't even know, and it had to be there by today. So I need to call and make sure that it got there. I mean I could fax in another, just to be sure. Which I may end up doing, but I don't have anymore copies cuz I made just enough to get me through this month. So I have old ones for my last "special friend" but she was at a different address. I have just made a mess of this. And if it was any other month I wouldn't worry about it so much but it HAD to be the LAST one... I am just a ball of nerves right now. I cant remember the last time my eye WASN'T twitching, and my stomach is tied in knots. So instead of doing something, anything, I sit here and do nothing. Good plan, cuz that just makes me even sicker to my stomach.

EDIT: Alright, after my minor freak out, I called the office and left a message (I had her name right after all) I just asked for who I thought it was and hoped for the best. And I went upstairs to vacuum and start going through my closets (sorting out shoes into send home and donate piles, sort thru socks for the ones that are stretched out and holey, etc.) Anyway, I was looking through a purse that I had put a bunch of stuff in to sort out later and I found the paper I had lost and the original form, so I was EXTREMELY happy about that, and will fax in he form, for safe measure, when Hayden and I go to the BX after his nap. So I have some relief about that. The transition home will still keep me up at night, but at least I can do it as a citizen in good standing. LOL.

No comments: