Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Accomplished

I have had a productive couple of hours. I am using my insomnia to get things done. I made Matthew's lunch, I broke down a bunch of the boxes downstairs. I cleaned out two drawers and a cupboard. And got rid of three bags of crap. LOTS of boxes. I feel good. There is A LOT of cat hair downstairs. It was too much, so I couldn't do a whole lot down there, cuz I was sneezing and my eyes are all itchy... Sometimes I forget what cats can do to me. But Jackie likes to climb on and lie on those boxes so there are hair balls all over and stuck in the tape, etc. I am probably going to pay for that, plus all of the dust that is down there...good thing I have some Clairatin on hand, so I took some of that so hopefully I wont have a massive head ache tomorrow. Cuz I need to go pay Matthew's truck payment and get kitty litter... And I have to finish my laundry... So much to do... BUT I figured if I am going to be awake, then I am going to get something done, that way my brain cant drive me crazy with all of these thoughts that I cant do anything about, but I am tired now so I am going to try to go to bed. I think part of the reason I cant get to sleep is because Matthew is here. I have been sleeping without him for SO long that having him there throws my routine all off. Hayden isn't the only one who has a night time routine! And he takes up my room and I cant watch Friends, which is REALLY throwing me off, cuz that is how I wind down, with my Friends. And I don't have that right now because he is already asleep when I need to go to bed. And i just cant go to bed at 9:30. Even if I should cuz Hayden wakes up at 7ish and stays awake now, so that means I do too.

OH! It was SO adorable this afternoon, I had Hayden sitting in his Bumbo seat at the top of the small stairs to the entry way while I cleaned the downstairs bathroom. I should start by saying that this weekend, while Matthew was converting to days, he took care of Hayden ALL day while I was at work. So it was boy's time this weekend. So this morning, I think Hayden was missing his Daddy since they spent so much time together this weekend. He kept watching the stairs all morning, like he was waiting for Matthew to come down the stairs. Anyway, he was sitting at the top of the stairs when Matthew walked in the door from work, and Hayden's face just LIT UP/ He was SO happy to see Daddy. I think he really missed Daddy today. It was so adorable.

Ok, I'm going to bed now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I've been listening to books on tape before bed instead of reading. I like being able to close my eyes and relax while still getting the story.