Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby's are in bed...

This is the best part of my day. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love playing with Hayden all day, but it gets tedious because I cant DO anything else. I scrubbed out the fridge today. That's it. No, we did go to Wal-Mart cuz Misters needed pants. Poor little man is still in 3 month sized pants and they about an inch too short. And I was once again disgusted at the lack of choices. The girls had a whole 4 tiered shelf unit dedicated to pants and shirt combos. The boys had two pegs. TWO PEGS!!!! So I got both of them cuz lord knows when I may find more pants. Cant find them at the BX anymore. That's right, I cant find PANTS at the BX anymore. None, unless I want to buy the whole $15 outfit for one pair of pants. AND while I am on the subject of pants, why cant I find black pants for him? Some knit black pants, like all of his other pants, just black. Nowhere. Not even online. I cant find them. So if you happen to find any let me know where so I can get some in every size since they are IMPOSSIBLE to find. I want them for the hockey games cuz black will match better. I also need black shoes, which I found at the BX (shockingly) but I didn't buy them, for whatever reason. I am down to 4 pairs of pants (not counting the four I bought today) I hope the next time I go to the BX they will have put out some pants. Otherwise, my next option is Fred Meyers, I guess. The poor boy needs pants that fit and with snow on its way, he needs them soon. So I guess we will be taking another trip tomorrow. I don't know where else to go. JCP has a pitiful selection also. I didn't think about Old Navy though. We have one of those... maybe they will have something... So either way I guess we are going to have to go on a little trip tomorrow.

Unrelated side note: Smokes-a-lot neighbor is vacuuming at 8:30 at night. Annoying.

No comments: