Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shoes

As hard as this may be to believe, I have started sorting through my shoes, and not all of them are coming back with me. Shocking, I know. And I imagine, neither will all of my coats. And some of my purses. I thought this would be a good time to prune down some of my accessories... I know, you can start breathing again. LOL. I just don't know exactly how to go about it. I mean the clothes are easy... But I'm thinking that I should sort through all of these knick-knacks I have but I cant do it. So many have such a sentimental value that I cant get rid of them. It actually hurts me. Like i have this bottle of sand, its tiny, but Brian brought it back for me when they went down to Florida for a Bowl game when I was in Iowa City, and i was so jealous that i couldn't go with them. It was so sweet. But what am I going to do with all of this STUFF? I mean, when we move, we aren't going to have built in shelving in our wall like we do here, so where am I going to put all of this stuff? And this doesn't even included all the stuff I still have at Mom and Dad's house like my bells and my tea sets. And alot of those are antiques. I know what display cases run, and that is out of the question for quite some time. I guess they will sit in boxes until I can get a couple display cases.

No comments: