Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Karma: The Bathroom Edition

I think my head is going to explode. I have immersed me in allergy nightmares this week. Namely the basement which is filled with Jackie's hair and dander and now I am paying the price. Plus I am out of coffee so I am sure this is a caffeine headache also, so that cant be helping. I spent last night cleaning the kitchen. I deserted the drip pans, finally, and bought new ones. I tried to scrub the grease off the cupboards over the oven, but they still feel sticky. And what I don't get is why the cupboards are so sticky and the oven hood was hardly dirty at all. And a lot of it was just Jackie fur... And I wipe down the cupboards 600% more often then I clean the inside of the oven hood! I didn't scrub the floors and I STILL haven't done the upstairs bathroom. Honestly, I think I am putting it off. I know this is my punishment for never doing my chores (cleaning the bathrooms) as a kid. Cu Matthew doesn't clean the bathroom, and Katie never cleaned the bathroom either. So if it was to be done it had to be done by me. Its the same now. And I know its karma for not doing it when I was younger. Guess what one of Hayden's chores is going to be! LOL.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was thinking this weekend that if I ever get more than one person in my household, cleaning is going to be a family activity, with rotating duties. Just think how much more fun cleaning would be if the whole family was singing along to KC and the Sunshine Band (or something), with the promise of pizza and a movie when you were done.