Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 01, 2008

I havent decided my vote yet!

Warning: Political content

Ok, I would like to clear the air here, because I have been attacked with emails about how "bad" Sarah Palin is, and I HATE discussing my political views, because I am NOT going to get into a political debate with ANYONE, so any responses to this of a political nature will not be responded to. I don't want to sound rude, but your views are yours and mine are mine, and I will not have you tell me mine are wrong just because you don't agree with me.

I THOUGHT I had made it clear that her VP nomination didn't cement my vote, just that I was excited for her and for Alaska. There are a lot of things I don't agree with her on like her STRICT Pro-Life stance, I have the OPPOSITE views on the environment, in fact I was pretty pissed when she decided to sue the government for ruling that the Polar Bears needed to be protected. Because I believe they DO need protected, and I feel like she put Oil Development and the State of Alaska before an entire species that is being wiped off the planet. But at the same time I respect what she has done for the state in the terms of corruption. Alaska was messed up and she has cleaned house and put it back on track. In stead of wasting the states surplus (a result of the high prices everyone was paying for gas) she gave it back to the people to help relieve the energy crisis as Alaska is STILL paying the highest prices for gas than any other state.

So please, stop sending me emails about how inexperienced she is on an international level or whatever. I respect the a lot of the things she has done, I disagree with a lot of things too. I was simply stating how exciting it is to have YOUR Governor chosen to run for such a high position in the government. Like I said before, and I am saying again, Putting Sarah Palin's name on the ballot doesn't mean I will vote for McCain/Palin. I DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM VOTING FOR!!!!

No comments: