Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

OOOOWWWWWWWWW!

So I put in a whole day today. It was the case lot sale today. It was BRUTAL! And I am SORE. BUT I made some good money today so we will have some to spare for when People are up here next week. Since I wont be getting much work done then. But my back is killing me. You can only load so many cases of laundry detergent before you want to scream. Thank goodness I still have some Norco left over from after Hayden was born, so I plan on that getting me through tomorrow, which is the last day of the Case Lot sale. If I can do as good tomorrow as I did today we should be good.

I probably wont get much cleaning done this week. I don't know how many more nights I can go without sleep. Its starting to wear on me, I think. But Matthew can help out a little bit too. Mostly, at this point, it just picking up, and vacuuming. So I guess its not that bad. I just don't want to do it. That's what it really comes down to...

No comments: