Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

He's such a Guy...

Arg, I am so sore. My shins hurt so bad. And my Achilles heel muscles are sore. But I actually feel really good. I am sore, but I feel really good. Matthew is still harping on me to exercise. It is starting to really bug me. Again. I know I discussed this previously, about me needing to do this because I want to do it, not because he is making me, which is how it is starting to feel again. We got into a heated discussion about this with him declaring that he will just stop caring about me then, and me being a silent bitch which is my favorite way to fight. We resolved that he would sit over by the computer and care and I would sit on the couch and be pissed/annoyed and that was what we agreed on. He is just such a guy. I was complaining that my shins hurt and made the comment that if I walked normal (heel-toe) rather than flat footed like I do, my shins wouldn't hurt enough. Well, being a guy, he thought that meant I needed him to solve the problem, when I just wanted some sympathy. He told me I should start walking around the block, concentrating on walking heel-toe to break the habit. It was also a good way for him to subtly tell me to exercise more. Which was too much. I could have shrugged off the need to "solve" my "problem", but it was the underlying exercise jab that pissed me off, especially since I am SO sore from working my ass off this weekend, and he's not giving me the sympathy I want, instead he's harping on me. ARG! So annoying. But kisses goodnight were given and all is well. It is just so funny (and a bit irritating) that when he fishes for sympathy/compliments and I do to him what he does to me (i.e. solve his issue, or tell him what to do differently) he gets all baby-like and says "Why don't you love me?" Because I'm not fawning all over him like he wants. But when I want sympathy and he giving me "solutions" I need to accept them and appreciate his suggestions, even when they are not wanted. And so I say again, he is such a guy!

Oh, and I told him that those videos were too funny to delete so I posted them. And he was like "Really?" and he watched them and was CRACKING up. The reaction he has at the end of the short video is his reaction to spit up, but he didnt know that he made that noise, and he just thought it was so funny and watched it like 5 times, just laughing harder each time. Which made me laugh cuz he is laughing. He's like "good thing you didnt delete that. I didnt realize it was so funny." I am just SO happy I watched them before I deleted them, instead of taking his word for it and just deleteing them.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We resolved that he would sit over by the computer and care and I would sit on the couch and be pissed/annoyed and that was what we agreed on.

This made me laugh out loud.