Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 05, 2008

Cleaning Commitee

I didn't get anything done today. We were going to clean today. I formed a cleaning committee consisting of myself and the Misters. (Since Matthew was sleeping and then going to the driving range) Unfortunately, we didn't get much cleaned because ONE of the members of the Cleaning Committee refused to nap today. So we only got the closet in Hayden's room cleaned and organized. Which is ok with me, I guess, because it has actually been bugging me for about 5 months, since I asked Matthew to clean the closet out, and he just pushed everything to the other side. So I got it boxed up and sorted through so it is one less thing I will have to do later. But I didn't get anything cleaned, so I guess I will have to wait until he is asleep for the night and then I can get the bathrooms cleaned at least.

No comments: