Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Day One...

...has drained me. I had fun though. Its good to be with Julie and Brian. Things are a little weird without Shirley. I don't know how to feel about it. I am very conflicted cuz Carol is a very nice lady, but it seems strange w/o Shirley here. I cant imagine how Matthew is feeling, probably similar though. We'll probably discuss it tonight. Jim didn't come along with us today. I think that hurt Matthew. I cant explain...I am just here for Matthew and to drive the car. And take pictures. I finally had an excuse to get out and get some pictures of the trees before the leaves all fall off. I have been meaning to do it for, oh, about 4 years now and this year I actually did it! I really just totally forgot to take pictures today, but we didn't do a WHOLE lot today. We went to eat at Moose's Tooth. It was pretty good. I stole a plate. Its a pretty awesome plate. Matthew agreed so he actually let me steal it (he even helped!) usually he yells at me. And we bought a pint glass that matches the plate. Yes, we bought it. They didn't serve their beer in pretty glasses like the Brewhouse. Probably cuz people steal them, lol. Ok, Matthew is home time for bed!

No comments: