Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yuck

OMG, the first day of Week 9 SUCKED!!! I was sick most of the day. I don't know if it was something I ate or what. But I cant make myself puke so I have to suffer until it becomes too much. if I think about it hard enough I can will myself into puking, but it takes awhile. I wish I could just stick my finger down my throat like most girls...LOL. Sorry that wasn't funny, its a serious problem. But the weird thing is I want some lasagna so bad. I am so sick, but I want some lasagna. Mom's lasagna. Stouffer's is pretty close to Mom's but its not the same so it doesn't satisfy the craving but it takes the edge off, which is what is important I guess. I have to buy the small single serving size cuz I know I could easily put away a family size!!!! LOL. I hope I feel better tomorrow cuz I have the Chocolate Affair tomorrow night, and I cant go feeling like this, being around all that food and having to smooze up the bidders and such. I will be miserable. I cant tell if Matthew wants to go or not. He brought it up today, but he has to work at UPS, and he wouldn't be home until 7:30 and it starts at 7. And I don't think I could wait for him. Anyway, He says he could go either way on attending, which means he probably wants to go, most likely so he can wear his suit. Oh well. I may have to stay home too. No, I'm not missing this. I have no idea how I am going to do my hair, and I have practically forgotten how to put on make-up. Ha, ok, ok, that's a lie, but its been a LONG time!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, I do it. When I get heat sick, and I know I'm going to puke anyway, I just stick my finger back there and get it over with.

I hope you'll feel better soon so you can enjoy the CA.