Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Relaxation

I indulged in the cottage cheese. It was glorious. I want more. Hopefully, this isn't a sign of things to come. I haven't got "morning" sickness yet. Everything I have read says it should be starting any moment now. I am a little concerned cuz my first appointment with an actual doctor isn't until October. The last one was with a nurse. And that kinda worries me. Shouldn't it be sooner than 11 weeks into it? I guess if there is anything fishy with my blood test results they'll let me know, but I don't want to wait around freaked out. And I'm waking up at 4:30am and I cant get back to sleep. Which adds to my exhaustion, cuz I'm working all day and there isn't a whole lot of opportunity to take a nap. And then the fact that I am working at the commissary worries me, cuz I shouldn't be doing it, but I have to cuz we need money, cuz we don't have any of that, and no one seems to want to give me any. So I am trying so hard to engage ANY relaxation technique I have picked up along the way. Cuz I know stress is bad for the baby. And I am SO sick of having to pee. I woke up 5 times last night between 10 pm when I went to bed and 4:30 when I woke up. SO that averages to almost once an hour. I am just a mess right now.

No comments: