Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Waiting for the nurse

I am having a bit of a panic right now. I am handling it pretty well. Last night around 1 am or so I went to the bathroom and I had some discharge and a VERY SMALL amount of spotting. It was so small I wasn't too concerned and a bit of cramping. I am almost sure it was just from implantation cuz the blood was dark brown not red. So I just went back to sleep. And now I am regretting not going to the ER right away. I should have just went, and by now I wouldn't be worried about it. There hasn't been anything else, but I still need to put my mind at ease, and waiting for the nurse to call is driving my crazy. I am trying to find things to keep me busy, but I cant keep my mind off it. I should have just gone. A three hour wait is nothing compared to this worrying and not knowing. If anything else happen between now and before the call, I am going to the ER. I'm waking Matthew up and I am going. I am just worried cuz I haven't had any morning sickness yet so I am worried that my hormone levels aren't where they should be. Maybe I am just reading too much. I have all these scenarios in my head now. I just need the nurse to call me!!!! I guess I will make myself some lunch and try to call my mom again. I would go take a walk or something, but I was stupid and gave them our home phone and not my cell phone as a good number to call.

2 comments:

Laurie (Mom) & Jim (Dad) said...

Emily, I passed a little clot with some spotting early on with Matt and I freaked out bigtime. Nothing happened after that and look how he turned out! Take a deep breath and relax. If it was bright red bleeding I would be concerned. RELAX (easy for me to say, I know).

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

I would go in and have your HCG levels checked. It is not implantation, implantation happened mid-August. Don't freak out though, some people spot when their cervex moves or other random stuff. But just to put your mind at ease I would ask that they check your HCG levels.