Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Feeling very "In Love"

Yesterday, Matthew and I laid in bed most of the afternoon (he sleeps during the day and gets up around 4 pm) just watching Friends, cuz we don't get to spend a lot of time together. So he promised that this weekend we could just lay in bed and cuddle and watch Friends. But we were laying there and out of no where he puts his hand on my stomach and says "My Baby." I about melted right through the bed onto the floor. It was just a beautiful moment. I am trying to find ways to make him feel like he is part of this pregnancy which is really hard to do this early on. But he can't feel the things that I feel everyday... So I want to make sure he knows what's going on and that he feels a part of it. But that just made me happy... in a way I have never known before. Like a new level to our relationship. It was a happy day.

No comments: