Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday...

So I don't really have anything to talk about. I am just bored and tired. Friday night screwed me up! I am so tired after staying up half the night. I have to go to the commissary and get some groceries. I have been stalling on telling them I am PG so I can make money to get food and stuff... Anyway, I need to do that. But I am stalling. I don't want to go, but we need food. Wait, no, I need food. And I really want a Subway sandwich. I should go. I want to get a body pillow too. To help me stay on my left side (hopefully). I am getting further along, so I need to really start trying to stay on my left side before I get bigger. I have been trying but I always wake up on my right side or on my stomach. Anyway, we'll give a body pillow a try. I wish they weren't so expensive, I would get two and just sandwich myself in. I cant wait till I hear about this job, I want to get a couple pairs of maternity pants. Mine aren't getting small yet or anything, they just aren't comfortable. I feel like they are just rubbing my stomach and irritating it. SO I have been tucking in my shirt (which I HATE) to help a little. If not pants then are these Bella Bands that look intriguing. so you can wear your pants, only unbuttoned, and they cover the waist band and look like a shirt, or whatever and smooth things out so it doesn't LOOK like your pants are unbuttoned. Anyway, I need to go shopping, so I am going to go, since I didn't have anything to talk about in the first place.

No comments: