Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

WDW

Matthew and I have been discussing WDW a lot lately cuz his parents are going pretty soon. We have decided that we are going to save some money and stick with Pop Century. It seems like that right thing to do for us. I mean, awesome resorts are great and all, but how much time are we really going to spend there? Are we really going to want to take a carriage ride, or are we going to want to to ride ToT (Tower of Terror) four more times? We just need a place to sleep and shower, and there is no need to spend tons extra just for a place to store our clothes. Which will give us a better pillow for when we come home. But Pop C wasn't SO bad, but like I said, how much time are we actually going to spend there? We want to be in the parks, not our room. But we were drooling of Pixie Coke Food. Cuz it just gets into your veins and you cant get enough (thus the coke, as in cocaine) Any that was another thing I liked about Pop C, was the Food Court, and being able to go and get a mug of Hot Chocolate and a cookie whenever I wanted it, you know. That was the really nice thing, being able to pick and choose. So its all building up for 2009. Doesn't even seem like we were just there not even a year ago! Matthew was trying to figure out the last time we were there, and i was like Last Year, remember Thanksgiving weekend being crowded? He couldn't believe it was just last year. But then he got me doubting when it was... But it doesn't help that as soon as we were on that bus on the way back to the airport, we were already planning our next trip back. I am so ready to go back. I blame Matthew, for this obsession. I blame his parents too, lol. But mostly Matthew, cuz he feeds it, he encourages my addiction to Pixie Coke. He wants to talk about it, and discuss it, and plan. Oh well, got to have something that gets you through. And I think that may be another reason why I am SO connected to it, because of my first trip. It came right after the most horrible thing that has ever happened in my life, and for that week, it was like it had never happened. And to have a place relieve me of that much hurt, and pain, and sadness, and fear... to know that it has THAT much power, or more accurately, magic, and to have found that at the time when you needed it the most, how can you not become connected to that place and that magic. And its knowing that there is a place that you can return to and find that magic, over and over again, and know that it will always be there... That is a powerful thing.

1 comment:

Laurie (Mom) & Jim (Dad) said...

Yep, Emily, you got it bad and the only remedy is for another trip. Oh and I just remembered to get Matt's Goofy Gummies. Is there anything I can get you to ease your Pixie Coke withdrawl symptoms?