Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dreams

The fun dreams have started. The day before yesterday was a Nice prison dream. I was in some kind of detention center that was down a VERY steep hill from mom and dad's house. And I was a pretty popular prisoner, and I decided I needed to escape. So they made us watch some movie about RFK in this huge common room and I just walked out the doors, but no one could see me. And the alarms were going off and they had guards and dogs out in the yard, and I was trying to run up the super steep hill, and i was so afraid the dogs would find me, but every time I passed one, it was like they could sense I was there, but couldn't see me. So I fought my way up to the house, and it was all in disrepair. The roof was caving in where Lew's room was. So I opened the door and the sunroom was arranged the way it used to be, with the recliner by the door, and mom was sitting in the recliner, like she was waiting for me, but when she turned to look at me, her eyes were all vacant and huge black. Then I woke up. It was freaky!

And last night I had had the baby and I was bringing her home and I brought Grizzly with, too. But dad wouldn't let her be in the house, and she got attacked. And I thought she got killed, but it was a different gray and white kitty, and I found Griz hanging off a drying rack. And I had to take her into the vet in Wilton, but they couldn't see her right away and made an appointment for her in like 3 weeks, but she wasn't going to survive for three weeks, so I bitched and complained until they took her. So I took the baby back to mom and dads, and there was a pool and I had the baby in the pool and we were trying to get to the surface of the water, and by the time i got to the surface, Grizzly was in the house. It was disturbing too.

1 comment:

Laurie (Mom) & Jim (Dad) said...

This would be interesting to interpret at the dreams website. Emily, with your psychology education you would have had a heyday with Jim's dreams coming off the Chantix cold turkey. it would have been cheap entertainment for you.