Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chocolate Affair

It went pretty good. I had fun. At this moment I NEVER want chocolate again. I was a taste tester so I had to sample EVERYTHING, and I got so sick of chocolate. There was one booth, Indian Valley Meats, that had cheese and bread and reindeer summer sausage. All I could say was "Thank God its NOT chocolate." But it was fun. When you are a judge people treat you The VERY well, lol. I wish I could have had some wine though, that was difficult. Tried to do my best at limiting my chocolate intake (caffeine, you know). The auction went all right. The first number show around $15,000. Which isn't too bad. Anyway, I will post some pictures later. I don't feel like digging all my stuff out right now. I am glad Matthew didn't go though, cuz he would have been bored. I was running around, taking pictures, filling vendor supplies, taste tasting, etc. He would have been bored. And he seems to have had a good time w/o me, playing hockey (both real and video game). So I guess it all worked out. I didn't get home till 11 or so. I was SO tired I glad I was smart enough to bring my ballet flats to wear instead of my dress shoes cuz my feet swelled up pretty bad from being on them pretty much all day. Matthew gave me a foot massage when I got home though. I didn't even have to ask him. He is so good to me.

No comments: