Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh yeah...

I forgot to add that yesterday I had a pretty emotional day. Ha, I was watching Cars and I got to the end and I was BAWLING. As many times as I have seen this movie, when he stops to push King over the finish line. "I think the King should finish his last race" I lost it completely, I couldnt help it. It was like nothing else I have ever experienced. I mean I am used to crying at stupid stuff. But this was IN-SANE. I couldnt stop it. Usually when I start to crying at dumb stuff, I can stop it, but this time I couldnt, it just came. Its wierd. Cuz one second you are laughing, and the next you're crying. Matthew gives me the strangest looks. And sometimes I make this little sound, like when I start crying, but I dont want him to know, but I make this little sob sound and I am running out of excuses. Usually I just pretend that I am laughing or coughing or something... I know he knows. LOL. Oh well, screw it, I'm pregnant, leave me alone.

Edit: I went back and read what I wrote, and I want to clarify that I dont want him to know I'm crying at the time, because it was caused by something so stupid, usually on TV, and not because I am ashamed or anything. Just embarassed that the Tide commercial made me blubber or the lady won $10,000 on some game show and she was so happy it made me cry... So I wanted to clarify that.

2 comments:

Laurie (Mom) & Jim (Dad) said...

Just wait until you are in labor and you grab Matt by his shirt collar and scream in his face...DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!. THEN he will have seen and heard it all. He WILL get over it.

Amanda said...

I cry during The Biggest Loser every week.