Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I"M HUNGRY

Ok, I am seriously STARVING. I am so hungry. All the time. I cant get enough food. And its not like I just want to eat, its that I am starving. I have only been awake for a few hours, but I have have 3 bowls of cereal, two sandwichs, 3/4 a bag of baby carrots and a bunch of grapes. And some graham crackers. And I am starving. But whe I eat I am full when I get done, and then 1/2 hour later I am hungry again. I know that around weeks 7 the baby goes through a major growth spurt, so maybe that is why I cant get enough food. But dont worry, mom, I am being careful about what I eat. Just cuz I'm eating alot, doesnt mean I'm eating a lot of crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need some protein---moz. cheese-chicken breast--deviled egg--something that gives your tummy time to process.You may not notice a decrease in hunger right away, but it really does make a difference! Mom (I do worry--it's what we do)