Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

This constant worrying is really starting to wear on me. Every twinge sends me into a panic. Well, maybe not a panic, but a "what was that? should that happen?" line of thinking. I dont know, maybe I would feel better if I thought I had someone to call like a regular doctor, but I dont. It sucks. And I am afraid o go to work, especially this weekend, since it is the case lot sale. And We will be really busy and all day would be loading cases of stuff. Which cant be good. But I know Tom is going to be calling me to come to work (I havent told them yet) and Iam going to have to find excuses for not going. I hope I get hat job at Marie's. It would take such a load off my shoulders. I feel bad for not going in to work, but I have to think about the baby too. Especially, given the events of the last couple days. If it wasnt a case lot I would go in, but... Anyway, I dont need to add to the worryig that isnt doing anyone any good. I am really trying to relax. I just have all these things swirling around in my head... I am sure thats normal for a first time mom. Or any new mom... I just wish they would get out of my head. I swear I am going stop reading things. I am turning into a pregnancy hyperchondriac. Everything I read, I think is happening to me, good or bad.

1 comment:

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Come join the May board with me!!
http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=bcus1525928

Awesome resource and fun too! There will be plenty more worries after the baby is born too. I'm still posting on Addy's Feb 05 board. Let me know if you have ?'s on siggys, posting, etc.