Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Bummed out

You know if it weren't for some very small "symptoms" I would never even know that I was pregnant. If I wasn't so exhausted, and if it didn't feel like my chest had been run over by a Mack a truck (or stuck, squished in a mammogram machine for three days)... I wouldn't know I was pregnant. I had like one day were I was feeling nauseous, and then it was gone. So I am feeling really good. I can tell my waist is expanding, I haven't put any weight on, but my waist is expanding cuz my jeans are fitting little snug lately. Not totally uncomfortable yet, I'm hoping I still have awhile before that yet. But I can tell, I doubt anyone else can but I can.

I was pretty upset yesterday. I got a new dress for Sarah's wedding, which I planned to wear again for the MS Chocolate Affair, cuz its a black tie kind of event. But when I buy dresses I have to buy them big enough for my hips which means than the bodice is usually too big. So anyway, I got this dress, and had my mom tailor the bodice to fit better. So I tried the dress on for the CA yesterday and it doesn't fit in the bodice. Its too small, so now I cant wear it. I have to find something else, which I'm sure I have something, I tons of clothes, but I wanted to wear that one cuz it has a 50's feel to it, and the theme of the Affair is Classic Hollywood. Anyway, another symptom, I guess... One Matthew is enjoying a little too much...LOL. he feels the need to point out the increase in size at the strangest times. Anyway, I am pretty bummed about the dress.

No comments: