Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

H2O

I have to say I am feeling better today. I have been slacking on drinking my water, and though I know I will pay for it tonight, I feel so much better cuz I have been drinking nothing but water all day today. I think it really helped me feel better. So I advocate drinking lots of water. Hopefully it will help flush out whatever it is that has had me feeling so icky. And I think my fingernails on my left hand are growing faster than the right. Weird, huh?

I feel really icky, like oily. I just always want to shower. My skin is all greasy cuz I cant use my regular face stuff, so I need to find a new one. And the one I am using now isn't for oily skin, so I don't feel like its getting clean. And the same with my hair. I just don't feel like its getting clean. I mean for like an hour or two, after I wash it, its fine and then it feels oily again. I have read that hormones are to blame and soon it will switch over to being dry. Actually the rest of my body is itchy and dry, like I took a too hot shower. Thank goodness for Palmer's Coco Butter since it seems to be the only thing that helps, but doesn't make me greasy. Its a gross little stage I am in right now. But overall, I am feeling pretty good, so I am not going to complain too much. And I have calmed down quite a bit.

No comments: