Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Make note

at week 5.5 the "morning" sickness has reared its ugly head. As have some cravings. Number one is Cottage Cheese. I want to bathe in cottage cheese, OK not really, but I really, really want some. And the Pizza Hut Dippable Pizza. Pepperoni. But it has to be the dippable (cut in horizontal strips, not slices) or I don't want it. But I can live w/o the pizza, since I know its not good for me, but I might have to kill for the cottage cheese.

I have had two job interviews the past week. One for a small business, as an administrative assistant. I really want that job, but I don't think I'll get it. I was really nervous at the interview, cause I wanted it so much. And then I had another one at the Hilton Garden Inn for front desk receptionist. It only pays $9 an hour but at this point I can hardly be picky. The interview for that one went a little better. Actually it went pretty well. But that one means weekends. I am going to negotiate no Sundays, but I don't know. I know its pretty temporary, but the second shift is 3-11pm. And the whole child care thing worries me. Since Matthew will be on swings (12pm-8am) or by then he could be on Mids (4pm- 12pm). What then? I guess that's some time away, but something to think about. Whereas the job with the first place is 7am-3pm M-F. No weekends.

No comments: