Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 07, 2007

Updates

Lately, it seems like everything is a crisis. I think we will be fine. Matthew and I sat down last night and talked about it. And there are options out there, but we will be ok for a couple months. I just have to be careful, and keep applying to jobs. But I can tell you that i am getting so discouraged. Cuz I have these great interviews. And I can totally do the job, and then they hear about LA, and suddenly, I'm out. No one wants to take a chance on me, I guess. But I am so worth the chance. I wish they would give me a chance to prove it. But I keep telling myself that this is all temporary. I will have more important things to worry about soon. Lol. Matthew actually forgot that I was pregnant yesterday. He was like :"if you work 8 hours a day at the commissary... Like a real job, we'll be fine." I had to laugh. I was just like honey, that's what I'm doing now, but the problem is that I cant work there. Sooner or later they are going to find out, or its going to snow, either way..." He's like "oh, yeah, for a minute I forgot you were pregnant." So at least we worked out some options, and some alternatives.

Today I am going take most of the day off. I have been really tired. I should have done it yesterday when I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. And I haven't really recovered from it. I keep having to get up to go pee. And that's been rough. Plus Matthew isn't home at night, he is working, so I cant really get comfortable because of the hard foam through the middle of the bed. All of this added together, makes it very difficult to sleep.

Matthew has decided to go back to Airline mechanics, rather than drafting. And I am pretty relieved. He has always said that he wanted to do that, and this drafting thing came up, and all of a sudden he wants to go to college for drafting. I would support him in whatever he decided to do, of course, but he had always wanted to be an airline mechanic. So I am glad that he has gone back to that. But instead of being in Ankeny, we may end up in Rockford (not for sure, of course) cuz there is a college there. Which is ok, cuz its actually closer to home, and closer to Marcus and Amelia. Except that its Ill and Annoying. And we have made fun of the Ga's for living in IL, and now we move there? But its so close to home, only about 2 hours according to Mapquest. So I'm feeling ok, but now I have to figure ok what I am going to do. That seems to be the theme of my life...

No comments: