Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cats

Why does everything have to cost so much money? Hayden and I are flying NWA home, and I looked up the pet travel prices and its $275 per kennel. And I just dont trust Jackie to not freak out, so I cant put them in the same kennel... so its going to be $550 to fly the cats home. And I just dont know where that money is going to come from. I mean, I will try to work for it, but with trying to clean, and everything else...I just dont know if I have enough time! I jguess I could stop sleeping and do the cleaning at niht and work all day long, but Matthew has stuff he is going to have to do during the day so he cant watch Hayden ALL day. Why does everything have to be so much money? I'd say lets leave them here, but I cant. There are times I wouldnt mind, but I would miss them so much, and I wouldnt trust anyone to love them as much as Matthew does. He would just be heartbroken if we had to leave them here. And to a lesser extent so would I. But we also have to take them in to get health certificates also, so there are the vet fees, cuz Jackie has to be sedated, so that is MORE money... I kinda wish they could go with Matthew, but that is impossible. The stress has come back now. Especially, now that the end is in sight and is tangible now, it really puts the pressure on... I just dont know...

No comments: