Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I got my hands on a final inspection check list for housing. So I know what they will be looking for at our final out inspection. I am going to start working on it. Matthew is set on having someone do it for us, which I agree with, but I also think that we can get a lot of it done, and leave the stuff we don't want to do, like the basement for instance. Since we have to clean off all the pipes, and that has never been done, and there are bugs and spiders and I cant do it. And Matthew doesn't want to do the kitchen, but I am actually not too worried about it cuz I have been chipping away at it for sometime now. And it will be WAY easier to do when the house is empty. I don't know when we will be leaving now. Still as soon as possible, but I don't think I can leave Matthew alone with all of this stuff. But it will make a difference when Matthew is home after the 7th. So then he will be around to chase after the Misters so I could get some real stuff done.

Misters is getting into EVERYTHING. He has a pile of toys, but wants to play with electrical cords. Whatever cord he can find. Usually its the router and associated cords under the desk. I am running out of things to use to block the places he cant go. So I have a bench blocking the tree, but it doesn't work cuz he has found a way to get UNDER the tree. I have the folding chair blocking the cords under the desk. I have a suitcase blocking the trash compactor. Gates blocking the chairs. I am running out of things to use. Hopefully I am running out of things to block, too.

No comments: