Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cleaning

I have started cleaning. I guess I started awhile ago, but now that I have the check out list, I am trying to concentrate my efforts on the things on the list. And its a lot of work. It doesn't LOOK like a lot of work, and I don't really think that it is, but I have some challenges. One small one, is the BIGGEST barrier to getting much accomplished. His name is Misters and he just wants to help. I figure if I do one room a day, I could have most of it done by the time I leave. The problem is that I don't know when that is. And a lot of this stuff I cant do until TMO gets here and gets our stuff OUT. Cuz I cant move the entertainment center, for example. And the problem is that I may not BE HERE when TMO comes. So I am DREADING the price of the cleaners coming in and finishing. That is why I am trying to get a lot done before I leave, but I don't know when that will be, and I don't know about the time between doing all of this cleaning and our actual final out inspection. I will just keep trying to plug away at what I CAN do, and hope for the best, I guess. No reason worrying about what I cant do anything about right now, right? Next issue, I am running out of cleaning supplies. I just hate to go out and buy all new cleaning stuff and then we just have to give them away. BUT I guess if I am really concerned I can box them up and send them with Matthew. I am just running out of time during the day. Between rounding up the Misters, work, sleep, and trying to exercise, I am trying to squeeze cleaning into the spaces... I just have to keep telling myself that Matthew will be done with work soon and then he can help with all of these things.

No comments: