Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

There is definitely a lighter air in our house today. Matthew even made the comment this morning that you can tell there is less stress in our house now. I know I feel much happier. Now I am looking forward to this move instead of being afraid of it. And we are just looking forward to Christmas. Matthew wants to give me my presents now. He is so funny, he just wants so bad to give me my presents. I think he wants me to see what a good job he did at picking them out. And the really funny thing is that every year before now, I have struggled to make a list of things I want. This year (thanks to the universal wish list button on Amazon) I have a substantial list to give people a good idea of things I want or inspiration and ideas. And its this year that he doesn't even USE this list. LOL. Oh, well. Off to clean while the Misters is asleep.

No comments: