Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I am still working on the stress thing. I think I am doing better. It takes work. A constant awareness of my emotions, which is exhausting. But I am really working very hard on not eating when I am stressed. Let me tell you, THAT awareness is just as exhausting. This car is making my hair fall out. I just don't know what we are going to do. Actually I do know. We will see what a dealer would give us, but we have to be open to the possibility that we may have to drive. The idea of being on a boat for 3 days makes me want to puke already, but if I stay drugged enough I will survive. I hope Hayden doesn't get motion sickness! Trust me, no one wants, more than me, to just fly home and get the whole thing over with, but I know that with everyday that car sits in the for sale lot, that desire becomes less and less likely. I do worry about how this is affecting Matthew and how its affecting us. We both have short fuses. Snapping at each other. I just wish this were over with. But I live in the real world and I know that it isn't going to be any better when we get home. Not for quite some time. I am so scared about all of this.

No comments: