Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 01, 2009

LOL> nothing makes you feel old like sleeping through New Years. Oh, well. We had a hockey game, at which both Matthew and I were falling asleep because it was past our 9 o'clock bedtime. Came home, put the kid to bed...we were in bed by 10:30, asleep by 11. Happy New Year. Oh, well, we have a lot of stuff going on, I don't need to be losing out on more sleep than I already am just because there is a 9 instead of an 8. In 365 days, it'll happen again (God willing)

We haven't solved the cat issue yet. Matthew is thinking that we can fly Jackie home and he can drive with Grizzly, cuz she's more laid back, and sleeps in the car. Jackie freaks out. He is just worried about that 3-4 day lay over in Juneau. There aren't any hotels there that allow pets. I told him to just sneak her in...Word to the wise, don't make that suggestion, cuz he flips out. Yelling about how its easy for me to say that cuz I don't have to do it. I resisted from snapping back that there is nothing easy about this whole situation for me. And it was pretty insensitive thing to say to me, but I resisted...With GREAT effort. 18 1/2 days. I am trying to get this place cleaned cuz I wont be here when he has final out inspections from the house. Since TMO is coming on a Friday and then I have the weekend to clean up what I couldn't do, maybe Diana will loan me her vacuum, and then 9:15 Monday morning Hayden and I are out of here, and Matthew is on his own. Hopefully only till the 22nd, but I am not counting on that. I am expecting him to have to take the Feb 4 ferry, and not the Jan 22. It sucks cuz he wont be home till Feb 15...but it is what it is. We'll survive. But Misters is going to miss him SOOOOOO much. You should see his face light up when Matthew gets home from work. It would melt your heart. There is a month between when we leave and when we will see him again. I know that Matthew and I have been apart for longer than that, but that was before Hayden. I just hate to think about what he will miss in that month. I just hope that he starts walking before or after that month. Oh, the things I find to fret about.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Try this site:

http://www.officialpethotels.com/

The Super 8, Extended Stay Deluxe and Prospector Hotel all say they welcome pets. Prospector might be the best value for the money.

Amanda said...

Shoot, I missed the "no cats" on the Frontier thing. Try Super 8.

Amanda said...

Looks like the Best Western allows pets, too, but it's $10 per day instead of $25 per stay at the Super 8.