Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Oh my goodness, this cat thing is turning into the biggest, most expensive pain in the ass. I am SOOOO ready to say Eff it leave them here. But that would set him off again. I know we have the money, its out Disney World money, but we have it. It means less time in Disney World, which sucks really bad, but what other choice do we have? Oh, I know, not send them home. Nothing about this Eff-ing move can be easy, can it? I dont even care anymore. Send them, dont send them, I dont give a shit anymore. We have larger issues in that this is taking all of our money so I have A LOT of cleaning to get done in the next 18 days and I have money to make and child to watch. I cant worry about these stupid cats that I didnt even really want in the first place. I like the kitties, I would miss them if they were gone, but I'd get over it. I am just done. I dont care anymore. I have so many other things to be concerned about that I dont need to bother myself with this issue. I have a whole house to clean. And I am out of cleaning supplies, so I have to go buy all new ones and then probably have to send them home with Matthew since they dont ship chemicals... I just want this shit to be over.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Talk to the vet. See if there is a low-dose sedative that you would be able to give the cats for 10 days to enable them to last a 10 day car trip. I think it's doable. Yes, it would be a hassle, but get the information and then make it Matt's decision. The hassle of taking the cats with him or less time in Disney World.