Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Overwhelmed, again

Between this hunt for jobs and Misters' new attitude I think I am going to pull all my hair out. I am just feeling over my head here. I dont know what to do for the kid anymore. I know he is missing Matthew. And I know he is having insecurities, but this is getting old, FAST. He doesnt want me to leave the room. He wont take a nap unless I am holding him (which I will NOT do) and he wakes up at night and wants to sleep with me. And I just dont know what to do about it. I am trying to leave him for short amounts of time so he can see that I will come back, but it doesnt seem to be making any difference. Oops... Anyway. I am just hoping that when Matthew gets back, it will help qwell this fear and we can get him back on track.

1 comment:

hockeyfan said...

I think when he gets his crib and stereo and all that back, he will get better. Also I think he is hungry for some hockey.