Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today all of this will be over. We will know how much money Aurora is screwing us for, and we will know how much deeper the debt hole we are in will become. Here we go. Another crap hole of debt. I am so sick of this.

Oh, fabulous. Matthew just called with the fabulous price of our cleaning lady, who from the brief conversation we had, wasn't that good. She had better have been good enough for the price we are paying. Now Matthew thinks he could have done the same thing... But I don't know if he would have enough time. I am trying so hard to be optimistic, but it is so hard when, at every turn, something has gone wrong. I am just so glad the kitties were 1/2 the price we thought they would be so we haven't gone over our planned budget yet. It all falls with this inspection in a few hours, to see what the final price tag will be, but at least it will be over. And then all I have to be sick about is money and how we plan to get it. Or how I plan to get it, would be a better way of phrasing that. I am so tired of being sick to my stomach all the time. Why are we being punished for living in base housing? Why does this have to be so difficult? I know we are fighting a losing battle here. I feel like we are. And each set back makes it harder to believe that we aren't. The only thing that keeps me from giving up and climbing under a rock is knowing that Hayden and Matthew are depending on me, and I dont want to let them down. I can't. But that rock is looking pretty good right now.

No comments: