Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Poop.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am having difficulty wrapping my mind around the fact that in 9 days Hayden and I will be on a plane home. I have been preparing for this for what feels like FOREVER and it is finally here. And I am not sure what to do. LOL. Isn't that ironic? I have been trying to "do" for so long that now that I need to DO something I just don't know what to do.

#1 on my list is taking care of Misters. He has had the runs for 3 days now. He doesn't have a fever and he isn't cranky or anything, He just has really watery poo. Poor baby, has a hellacious rash too. I am trying to stay on top of the diapers, but its so watery that I cant keep him from getting the rash. Poor Misters. It looked better this morning. And he didn't wake up with Poo all over him so that is an improvement from the past couple days. I think he may be just a bit dehydrated so I have been pushing the formula and a bit of water. He loves drinking from a cup so I give him a bit of water. He did have tears when he was crying yesterday so I am not too concerned quite yet. He did have some pellets this morning, so that is promising. Unfortunately, the sink that the washer drains intois clogged and the repair people wont be here till this afternoon, so I have two hampers of my dirty clothes and a hamper full of poopy sheets and outfits that I cant wash. Is it funny that I have written a longer paragraph about Hayden's poop than I did on moving? Or is it funnier that you read it all?

Oh, and I should also mention that Matthew has started using his blog, for real this time. And he would appreciate your readership. He loves comments, and new followers. You can click on my link to the right under "My Favorite People" click on the hyperlink. Oh, and PLEASE vote in his poll... Please.

No comments: