Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Moving day...sort of

The movers came today. Man they worked fast. The whole house (except for the basement) is paced and ready to go. I was impressed. Our house is full of boxes. Boxes EVERYWHERE! But its done and we are feeling a bit better about this whole process. Misters did a good job. Jackie was a biotch as usual. She started out fine and then I think she got territorial and bite one of the movers. He was super cool about it, but we felt so bad. We wouldn't have let her stay out, but she was acting fine for most of the day. I think she was noticing things were disappearing. Anyway, It went pretty fast. I have some pictures to post. I will be doing a late Picture Thursday. Friday for all of you. Movie Monday wont be happening, sorry, we will be busy that day. Also we had our laptop crash, so a lot of videos are on the desktop now anyway, and that is packed away so it will be a fun surprise for later. Maybe I will try to get the movies up tomorrow while they are packing the truck.

No comments: