Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Teaches me a lesson for taking a nap at 6 pm. Now I cant sleep. I guess I should know better. Anyway, I hate te night time cuz I cant shut my brain off long enough to relax. I'm all worried about my job situation. I have made some decisions that I hope I will be happy with. I decided that if the offically offer me the job at Bekins I am going to take it. Even if I dont like it, I worked at Wal-Mart for 5 1/2 years and I HATED it there. I can spend two miesley little years filling out paperwork and entering payroll information. And working two jobs wont be so bad. I know I can do it, and then we can get stuff paid off sooner, and get our puppy sooner. Jackie needs someone to play with. I will just have to learn not to see Matthew that much. We did it before... Yeah, that worked out well... We'll just have to make a better effort to spend time together. I have decided that I will just do this so I know that I am doing everything I can to be in compliance with my regulations which means I can be free of this shit sooner rather than later. I figure, I cant ignore the fact that when I needed a job this was presented to me on silver platter. I mean, they just happened to call me right when I needed a job? I cant ignore that. It happened for a reason, and given the events of the last few months, I have learned to accept that things happen for a reason. Besides, they are willing to give me a chance, even given my situation. I want to recognize that and appreciate that. And I will.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That'll work, I hope they call!