Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

so tired...

I am so tired today! I didnt get to sleep til 3 am this morning. I just couldnt fall asleep. And then a few hours later this lady caled. Twice. And then an hour after that the jets started up. And then The damn dogs started barking... No one wanted me to sleep today. I am going to have NO energy for work today. This is going to be the ultimate test of my Lift Off drink. I'll let you know how it does. So far I have been pretty impressed with it.

I found coat at JC Penny's for work. Plus I think it will be nice for this winter at the hockey games since Matthew insisted that we tailgate on Saturdays. And I found some boots on cabelas.com but I am afraid to order boots over the internet cuz it might not fit. Oh well. I guess you can always send them back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Foam ear plugs rock! :-)