Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Gotta love it. Just gotta love it. Matt comes in the bedroom last night and tells me there is a hole in his tire and now he has to get all new tires. Figures. Now that we are on the track to paying off the debts and now we have to get stupid tires. Nope, I got yelled at because I hate his truck, and I am so negativ towards his trck and I am being unreasonable because I asked why he couldnt just get one tire instead of four. But apparently we need to get all four... Whatever. Hopefully I'll have two jobs soon, and he can have new tires. But now he wants to drive my car. K. W/e. Arg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I received my tire phone call at 6:15 this morning. BUT...thanks once again to Jim, I believe this ended pretty well.