Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I have a job interview tomorrow. Actually they called me this morning. When I first left L.A. I posted my resume at anchoragehelpwanted.com and they called me. I figured, why the hell not. Thats verifiable employment for my PO, so I might as well come in for an interview! It was like it was meant to happen. Cuz they just called me out of nowhere. Here's the ad:

Needed: RECEPTIONIST - Full to Part time position at a busy Moving and Storage company providing multi-line telephone, front desk, computer payroll input and clerical support. Strong attention to detail & great interpersonal skills a MUST. Computer experience with Outlook, Word & Excel required. Must have ability to manage multiple priorities. 1+ years reception experience in a professional office environment is required and your resume and work history must reflect this experience. Please fax resume to ***-***-****. Bekins NWJob Location: Anchorage Available ImmediatelyPosted: 9/29/06

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck! You'll wow them.