Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

I suppose its time to update. I have been mostly spending my internet time talking to Kristin in Iraq. I think we have talked more in the last week than we have in the last 5 years. But it has been great. And I know she needs it. She is so depressed and lonely. Iraq is starting to wear on her. And now her internet and phones where she lives are down. So her one sense of normalcy is gone. I'm gonna send her some coloring books. And I have a box ready to go out to her. I am going to the post office as soon as I get my shower taken.

Anyway, its all been fine. We are getting the job things worked out. And tomorrow I go back to talk to the other lady about my CWS. I really just want to get that out of the way. And not have to worry about it.

We might get our puppy soon. I am so happy. I havent been this happy in a long time. And the Jackies needs a friend. She REALLY needs a friend! Or a bigger house! We might get him when we are home cuz it would save us the $250-$300 shipping costs.

No comments: