Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 16, 2006

I had the best day yesterday. Matt asked me to stay home from work, which he NEVER does. He wanted to spend the day with him. He never asks me not to work so I knew he really wanted me to stay. So I stayed home. We watched Back to the Future 1 & 2. And we made pump-a=kin bread, and we made homemade pizzas. And then we used out quesadilla maker and made Apple pie quesadillas. And we just sat and watched movies and cuddled on the couch. It was the best day to just spend the day with Matthew. I mean we sit and watch TV together but its not the same. We were very domesticated yesterday. It was fun. Very relaxing. And for one quiet Sunday, nothing in my world was wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the Jackies!!!!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! Now I have a craving for pie, but...

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.