Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

How it went

I dont know about this job. I just dont htink I would be happy doing it. But I am afraid to turn it down, because what if I need it. And then this opportunity was presented to me and I didnt do it and then I missed my chance and I am stuck. I dont know, I thought it went ok, but not super fabulous. So I guess I will see how it turns out. Maybe they will call, maybe they wont, at least I tried. It sounds like I will be mainly part time through the winter and then come summer I will be full time. So who knows. I will just wait and see. Roll with the punches, I am learning how to do that better.

I didnt know exactly what to say. I decided to tell him straight out. They do background checks so I decided to tell him right away. Might as well be honest from the beginning. if that is the deciding factor at least I know it was because I was honest not because I hid something. And that makes me feel good. Because I know that I went in there, and was honest, and was myself and if I dont get called back because of that, then I wasnt supposed to get the job today. But at least I know I tried. And it helps that I know I am still making money.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't take something you don't think you'll like, just because it's a job. If you like the PX, and you're making decent money there, and they'll let you stay there, that's your job to be making money at until you find something you like. Settling will just make you miserable!