Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

OK, so here is an update for you. I met with my PO today. asically she said as long as I do what I am supposed to do, then she will evaluate me in 3 months and proabably move me to minimum contact. Which means I wouldnt have to go to the office at all and just respond by mail. I have to find a way to verify that I work 40 hours a week. The only way I could work part time is if I was in school, or had a disability of some sort. And when I finish half my sentence I can apply for early termination. So as log and she and the courts, approve it all this could be over quietly, in a year. Which was the bright side of the clouds. So here we are. I meet with her agian on the third. The Disney Trip is still ok, as long as I dont get into trouble between now and then. I meet with another lady on Tuesday to set up my CWS, and in order to get my minimum approved, I have to be done with my CWS, and all my other things, which are two things, which one is done. So I just have to submit to a DNA thing where they put me in the criminal database. So if my DNA shows up at a crime scene I'm screwed! HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, you probably didnt think that was funny. Sorry, I did. Anyway, she asked me what I thought about the whole situation. How do I answer that? I just said, I was happy about it, but I can only do my best to put it behind me. She told me there should be no problem, its the people who wat to hide, and drink and do drugs and move without telling her. I was just lke I have no initention of running off anywhere, i dont drink. I've never done drugs n my life. We are a millitary family. I am a good person stuck in a bad situation. So I think it went well.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Or if *I* commit a crime, you'll come up as a partial match. There goes my crime spree, thanks a lot!